When families arrive to drop-off, cars can park ONLY along the fence in the parking lot, leading to the TBA entrance. The remainder of the parking lot (all numbered parking spaces) are reserved for University Prep. Bikes are welcome to be locked either in front of TBA or in front of University Prep.
Drop-off and Pick-up will happen inside the building, with the following restrictions:
- Only fully vaccinated adults (parent/guardian/grandparent/nanny, etc.) will be allowed into the building for drop-off/pick-up (please send photo or link to proof of vaccination to firstname.lastname@example.org). We are not accepting regular testing as an alternative to vaccination; if an adult is not vaccinated, the child can be brought to the SEED entrance, where an administrative team member will bring the child from there to their class.
- Only one adult will be allowed in the building per child.
- Adults must be wearing a mask at all times when in the building.
- If your child is 2 or older, please help your child to wear a mask during these transitions.
- When you bring your child to their classroom, you can help get belongings into cubbies, then hand off at the classroom door; please do not come into the classrooms.
- Drop-offs and Pick-ups must be brief. Please keep these to 5 minutes.
- We will be keeping an eye on how many people are in the building at a time, and may need to ask some folks to wait until some others have left the building.
- If your child will be attending Before-Care, they can arrive any time between 7:30 and 8:45 (or later if you choose not to use it).
- If your child will be attending the school-day program, they can arrive any time between 8:45 and 9:30.
- If your child will be attending the part-day program, they can arrive any time between 9 and 9:30.
- If your child will be attending the part-day program, pickup is at 12:30.
- If your child will be attending the school-day program, they can be picked up between 3:30 and 4:45 (and you can arrange for an earlier pickup if needed).
We are hopeful and excited to try this system where we’re working to ensure the health and safety of our young children here at SEED, while supporting families getting a glimpse into a child’s environment and day (while also, of course, providing other ways for you all to get these glimpses digitally)!